Monday, February 6, 2017

After Action Report




Got back on the third dazed from sleep deprivation, retrieved the cats over the next couple days, putting my house in order step by step.  

The cats were thrilled to find themselves in their birth home again, deliriously affectionate. Now they're becoming acclimatised, and treat me with the same casual disregard and assumption of entitlement as ever. As it should be.

I seem to have lost what I hoped were some haunting twilight shots of  An Bang village at the end of Tet, paper lanterns in the night, so I leave with a pic of my favorite restaurant. I was tickled to see the red flags all around; they won and I'm glad. 

I now know how to remain here for as long as I want, but for one day out of country each year. Peru is good about that. So, as far as I can see, here I'll stay.




1 comment:

  1. Happy feet, happy cats. I, like them - cats and feet together - am glad you are home.

    ReplyDelete